Saturday 12 December 2015

BLESSED ALEXANDRINA (7c)

The Consecration of the World to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

When Churchill said that before the Battle of Alamein (Egypt in 1943) the Allies had achieved no victory, and after Alamein had suffered no defeat, it is not difficult to believe that the Consecration was decisive in hastening the end of the War.
This suggests that a memorial should be built in Balasar to commemorate the Consecration.

Quotations
- I command you to tell your spiritual director, in proof of the love that you dedicate to my Blessed Mother, that each year I want a Consecration Act of the entire world made... just as I asked St. Margaret Mary to consecrate the world to my Divine Heart (LtFP, 08/01/35).

- My daughter, I have chosen you for more sublime things! I have chosen you to inform the Pope of the desire I have for the world to be consecrated to my Blessed Mother (LtFP, 11/01/37).
Pope Pius XII proclaiming the World Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on October 31, 1942.

No comments:

Post a Comment