Friday 10 October 2014

St. Therese of Lisieux and Blessed Alexandrina


Now that we are on the way to the 13th, let’s read this brief dialogue between St. Therese of Lisieux and Blessed Alexandrina from the Sentiments of the Soul 3 October 1947. St. Therese promises that will meet Alexandrina in her “passage to eternity."
St. Therese came dressed in light, with a very nice diadem. As she was beautiful and kind!
Hugged me, kissed me in a quite long hug and told me:
- My Sister, wife of My Spouse and daughter of my Lord, have courage!
Great glory awaits you in heaven! What a beautiful crown made ​​of your martyrdom!
Suffer with joy, you have my protection here on earth and I’ll meet you in the passage to eternity.
- St. Therese, my dear St. Therese, I trust on you, I count on your protection, love Jesus for me and Blessed Mother and the whole Trinity.

Image of St. Therese that exists in the Alexandrina room and which is photograph of the sculpture existing in the Póvoa’s Church of Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment