Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Community of Two Hearts at Balasar

Yesterday came to Balasar a pilgrimage of the Community of Two Hearts. There we could to know Fr. Bing Arellano and offer him a copy of the book Quei Due Cuori.

He is the Spiritual Director for the Alliance of the Two Hearts and also the Spiritual Director of the Alliance of the Holy Family. He has authored more than 200 titles and countless magazine, CD and DVD articles on Marian spirituality. Father Bing appears on the EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network) TV program “One in Their Hearts” and on radio, Rome, Italy. See here a letter written and signed by Father Bing which explains in detail the history and theology of the Two Hearts.



Let the love of our hearts be spread all over the world

My daughter, like St. Margaret Mary, I would like to wake the world to this so extinguished love in the men’s hearts.
Wake it more and more.
I would like to offer My love to men.
I would like to be loved by them.
They do not accept Me and they do not love Me.
Through you, I want this love to be spread all over the mankind, as through you, the world was consecrated to My Blessed Mother.
May, beloved wife, the love of our hearts be spread all over the world.

Jesus’s words to Alexandrina



No comments:

Post a Comment