Wednesday 22 January 2014

The night of the greatest miracle, of the greatest love of Jesus

At nightfall, I felt reunited with friends. O my God, what happened, what different pictures!
I was Jesus and against my heart felt someone leaning and that someone was me. I was the altar, I was the bread and the wine, I was the chalice from where it was poured, I was the dish from which the food was served. I was Judas. I was all.
I was the sweetness and gentleness of Jesus, I was the despair and betrayal of Judas.
What a night, what holy night, the biggest of all nights, the night of the greatest miracle, of the greatest love of Jesus! His Divine Heart was imprisoned to those who were so dear to Him. To be able to leave, he had to stay among them; to ascend to heaven, had to stay on earth, thus was his Divine Love forced.
I need to clarify all these scenes, but I do not know how.

Sentiments of the Soul, March 8 1945

No comments:

Post a Comment