Built in the years 1908 and 1909, the Parish Church of Balasar which the Blessed Alexandrina knew, where Fr Mariano Pinho preached and where Fr Leopoldino celebrated years and years was as we see in this photograph.
How different from today! Beautiful wood carvings!
Over the tabernacle, one sees the canopy provided by Alexandrina.
Fr Humberto delighted with the panel of the Good Shepherd.
Click on photo to view full size.